Thanks to James Corbett for this important interview and report detailing how a pre-planned fabrication led to the War on Terror.
Prof. Niels Harrit is interviewed to discuss the mysterious “Frank Taylor report” that launched 17 years of NATO destruction in the middle east. He connects the dots with a little-known declassified document and exposes the lie that has resulted in the deaths of untold millions.
Please watch the full report for links and supporting documents: The Secret Lie That Started the Afghan War
CLICK HERE for the mp3 audio of this conversation.
By way of clarification on the question of the dates, from the Corbett Report user comments:
I don’t get the significance of the document in question, dated 10/1 and released on 10/2 to be talking points for involved NATO countries. I’ve listened to the report 4-times now. Below I’ve listed the main points noted in the report. While I get the build-up of deceit that lead to the invasion of Afghanistan (usual), I do not ‘get’ the document’s connection as evidence. It sounds like a dating issue but I cannot identify that significance as seen by Harrit, et al.
1. Taylor — 10/02 briefing North Atlantic Council
2. Robertson – 10/02 clear and compelling speech calling for Article 5 and supported by the dated 10/01 document created for talking points only.
3. No official evidence by 10/02 but denial by Bush about “outrageous conspiracy theories” by the public.
4. No evidence to launch an attack against Afghanistan yet was launched.
5. 2009–IntelWire posted the 10/01 document about the 9/11 briefing which was given to world leaders and created by the US State Dept. Document dated 10/01
6. Cable instructing host countries to be briefed on several terrorist connections, Afghanistan, Bin Laden, 9/11 attack, crash of UA #93
7. Harrit writes an article 3/18 Mysterious Frank Taylor Report connected this document with the briefing of Ambassador Taylor gave North Atlantic Council on 10/2.
8. 2009–Harrit connects the Norwegian document find of the US State Dept directives to speakers about 9/11 for talking points, again it was dated 10/01.
9. 2012–Chossudovky publishes article about what happened in Brussels in the days after 9/11.
10. 2017–Danish activist Hansen and Harrit share the 10/01 document of concern when that same day Taylor was giving his speech in Brussels. Robertson reads a section from the 10/01 document in his speech.
11. Document provides no proof of Al-Qaida’s connection and nothing but circumstantial evidence–as always!
Based on all the preceding evidence–Brzezinski’s pin-pointing Afghanistan 4-yrs earlier as a resource to invade, the obvious gas pipeline interests going on long before the document was produced, the meeting in TX to force US oil interests onto the Taliban, as well as the statement by the Pakistan Secretary about the US threatening an invasion of Afghanistan in 07/01 and Bush’s NSPD-9 outlining military moves against Taliban targets presented on 9/4/11, I’m at a loss about the document in question.
Thanks, in advance, for any clarity you can lend.